Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week #4 Winner

This has been (admittedly) a long 'week' for our MRotW voting, but I thought we should give a brief window of time for us Americans who wish to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families, and not have to miss out on voting or submitting reviews because of it. I have gathered votes, and we now have a fourth winner of Review Of The Week, which will be announced shortly.

My apologies to Francisco, who due to a mistake by me, was unable to submit a review in time for the first half of the voting. I would also like to say that he never made any complaints, and has been very congenial. Thanks for being such a good sport.

Now on to the main event.

The spread of votes this week was fantastic, first place won by a little, but not by much. In third place is Jack L. for his review of the 1979 Russian film 'Stalker'. Second place is Jhon E. for his review of Lynch's 'Mulholland Drive'. And coming in first place...


Nick L. for his review of Donnie Darko! Well-done, that's two in a row!

5 comments:

  1. Nice. When's the next one? I'm contributing to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It starts in 48 hours, but you can submit early if you really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nick, it seems you're on a winning streak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! It's great to be honored with such an award twice in a row, but at the same time it doesn't make me feel too great. I'm glad you all liked my review-- I put a lot of time into it. But I feel bad, knowing that I haven't been very active on RT lately, and that I haven't read half of the reviews nominated. I'm so sorry. It's just taking me a while to get back on track. In this sense, I feel like I don't deserve the award. But I still thank you enormously. I'd also like to congratulate everyone who participated and submitted great reviews.

    ReplyDelete